Qualification :PhD(Community Resource Management)
Area of Specialization
Community Resource Management, Family and Consumer Science, Environmental & Social Impact Assessment.
Youth and Development, Sustainable Livelihoods, Poverty, Entrepreneurship and Gender Based Violence.
- Doctorate (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2013-2016)
- Master of Science (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2008-2011)
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit, Nazarene University ( 2012)
- Bachelor of Science (Family and Consumer Science) Kenyatta University, (2004-2008)
- 2013 -2016 Predictors of Youth Livelihood Outcomes in Kamukunji Sub-County,Nairobi County, Kenya
- 2011-2012:Impact of Climate Change on Livelihoods of Tea Farmers in Maua Region of Meru County, Kenya
- 2009-2011: Analysis of Poverty Alleviation Initiatives among small scale farmers in Nakuru County, Kenya
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- Christine Njuguna & Mohamud Gedi: Framework for Cooperation among Five Youth Resource Centres in Kamukunji Constitutency, Kenya. October 2013
- Christine Njuguna & Joseph Wambuki: Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of Stakeholders dealing with Sexual Gender Based Violence. Nairobi, Kenya. April 2013.
- Christine Njuguna & John Njoroge: Accessibility of the Electoral Process to persons with Disability in Kenya. Nairobi, Kenya. January 2013
- Christine Njuguna: Basic Employability Skills Model for Vulnerable Youth – A CAPYEI and MasterCard Project. Athi River, Kenya. November 2012
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 August 2017 09:05