Department/Unit/Section: Fashion Design and Marketing
Contact Address: P.O Box43884-00100 Nairobi
Area of Specialization: Textiles, Fashion Design , Marketing and Interior Design
Download Full CV
- Phd Fashion Design and Marketing – 2014 - Kenyatta University
- Masters in Fashion Design and Marketing (Msc) – 2009 - Kenyatta University
- Bachelor of Science - clothing Textile and Interior Design - 2001- Egerton University
- Diploma in Technical Education - Kenya Technical Teachers College (KTTC) -1990
- Clothing Technology Craft 3 – KNEC - (RVIST)
- Properties of decorticated Agave americana “Marginata” Fibres from different leaf levels from Lanet and Tigoni, Kenya. (2014)
- Determination of Fibre Properties of Agave Americana Leaves as a TextileFfibre from Mbaruk, Nakuru District. (2009)
- Properties of decorticated agave americana “marginata” fibres of different leaf levels from Lanet and Tigoni, Kenya – at Annual International Conference on Cotton, Textile and Apparel Value Chain in Africa (CTA 2014)- Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia on 2nd -3rd May 2014.
- An evaluation of agave americana “marginata” fibres properties in Kenya- at 2013 Regional Conference of International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES) – Nairobi, Kenya (School of Monetary Studies) on 19th- 21st November 2013.
- Comparison of Cotton Fibres with Agave Americana and Triumffeta Tomentosa in Kenya – at East Africa conference on Cotton Textile Apparel Value Chain on 1st - 4th November 2011.
Administrative positions held to date
- Time Tabler - department coordinator
- QMS – department coordinator
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 March 2016 11:12