Title/Qualifications: M. A. (Design)
Department/Unit/Section: Fashion Design and Marketing
Contact Address: P. O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi
Position: Tutorial Fellow
Area of Specialization: Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting, Clothing for Special Groups, Industrial Internship
View full CV
- Sizing and fit issues among females’ clothing.
- The role of garment producers in small and micro enterprises in Development and wealthcreation in Kenya.
- Design for environmental sustainability through recycling and accessories.
- Community initiatives, which are parts sharing good design practices between communities.
- Realizing growth of micro and small garment makers to the sustainability of the textile and clothing industry in East Africa
- Development strategies for micro and small garment producers for wealth creation in Kenya
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 July 2014 09:06