- 2016: PhD - Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics – Kenyatta University
- 2009:MSc foods and Nutrition , University of Panjab, India
- 2002: BSc. (Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics), 2nd Class Honours (Upper Division), Egerton University.
- Regina Kamuhu, Beatrice Mugendi, Judith Kimiywe and Eliud Njagi. Effect of Peanut Consumption on Nutritional Status Indices of HIV Infected Adults in Nyeri County, Kenya. World Journal of Nutrition and Health. 2020; 8(1):22-27. doi: 10.12691/jnh-8-1-5
- Kamuhu R., Mugendi B., Kimiywe J., Njagi E.(2019). Proximate analysis of raw and roasted groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.): Red Valencia and manipinta varieties Int. J. Food Sci. Nutr. Vol. 4, Issue 4 ; Pages: 191-194 ;doi.org/10.22271/food
- Wangui, K. R. (2016). Impact of peanut supplementation on cardiovascular disease markers in hiv-infected adults with dyslipidemia attending Nyeri level-5-hospital, Kenya (doctoral dissertation, Kenyatta University).
- HIV dyslipidaemia
- Utilization of groundnuts/ peanut in treatment of lipid disorders in HIV and diabetes.
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Kenya Nutritionist and Detetics Institute