Title/Qualifications: Master of Science in Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics at Kenyatta University.
Department/Unit/Section: Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics
Contact Address: P.O. Box 16372 (00100) GPO. Nairobi, Nairobi
Position: Part time Lecturer
View full CV
- January 2014 LOT quality assurance sampling Survey on selected micronutrient programmes (Zinc, ORS,VAS & IFAS) with Ministry of Health Task: Technical expert in data collection in central region
- June 2013 Knowledge, attitudes and practices on Vitamin A, Iron and folic acid supplementation with Kenyatta University Task: Moderator in Nairobi County.(Qualitative data collection and report writing)
- August & November 2012 Focused Ethnographic Survey of care practices among Households in Vihiga & Kitui Kenya with GAIN International and Kenyatta University Tasks: Technical expert for qualitative data collection and report writing
- September 2011 to October 2011 Role of Agricultural Biodiversity, Dietary diversity and Household Food security in households with /without stunted growth among children in Rural Kenya Tasks: Research assistant
- August to Sept 2010 The KFSSG comprehensive Urban Food and Nutritional Assessment Baseline survey. MOH and WFP Task: Technical expert in quantitate data collection in Coast province
- Nov 2007 to Feb 2008 . Phase 2 patient longitudinal care An Evaluation on palliative care for HIV Patients. Nyeri CCC Tasks: Technical expert
- April 2007 to Feb 2008 Randomized study on impacts of fortified food supplements (Corn soy Blend) on malnourished HIV adults in Kenya with MOH and KEMRI
- Tasks: Technical assistant in (Randomized study). Also conduct Nutrition counseling, Body impedance analysis of people living with HIV/AIDS and continuous monitoring of patients.
March 2014 Childcare practices, nutrition status and morbidity prevalence of underfives among IDPs in Kenya
Findings presented at International Nutrition Conference in North Coast Beach Hotel.
Publications being reviewed.
Last Updated on Friday, 27 June 2014 17:17