Page 1 of 2
Qualifications: PhD, Community Resource Management; M.Sc. Family and Consumer Sciences, B.Ed. (Home Economics)
Department: Community Resource Managenment & Extension
Contact Address: 43844-00100, Nairobi
Research interests: Family studies; Sexual and Reproductive Health Behaviour; Gender studies; Female Genital cutting; Curriculum development
Area of Specialization: HIV; Reproductive health; Education, Family and Consumer Studies and Community Resource Management & Extension
Download Full CV
- Kathuri-Ogola, L., VanLeeuwen, C., Kabaria-Muriithi, J., Weeks, L.E., Kieru, J. and Ndayala, P. (2015) Supervision Challenges Encountered During Kenyan University Students’ Practicum Attachment.Journal of Education and Practice.Vol.6, No.17, 2015 ISSN 2222-1735 (Paper)ISSN 2222-288X (Online)
- Ndayala Phoebe,Co-authors:Dr. L.Ngige & Dr. A. Ondigi: Nature and Extent of HIV Self Disclosure by Seropositive Adults in HIV Support Groups in Nairobi County, Kenya Research on Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 5. No. 16 2015 2224-5766-(print) 2225-0484 (online)
- Worked on a regional publication on women’s maternal and reproductive health risk status in Sub-Sahara African countries titled “A Measure of Commitment”, launched in 2010.
- Development of an Adolescent Parents discussion Guide(Unpublished) in 2010-2011 for the Centre for the Study of Adolescents
- Working on a collaborative research “An Evidence-Based Approach to Enhancing Kenyan University Student Training and Preparation for Professional Practice”. Funded by the Canadian International Development Research Centre (CIDRC)
- Factors associated with sexual behavior of high school girls in Vihiga district.
- PhD research on HIV self disclosure in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Mainstreaming Emergency Contraceptive Pills through private and public providers and community level structures in Suba District.
- Measures of survival: A survey on the sexual and Reproductive Health risks of women in sub-Saharan Africa done in collaboration with the Centre for the Study of Adolescence (CSA).
- Factors associated with sexual behavior of Adolescent school girls in western Kenya.
Last Updated on Monday, 30 May 2016 09:55