Qualifications: PhD, Community Resource Management; M.Sc. Family and Consumer Sciences, B.Ed. (Home Economics)
Department: Community Resource Managenment & Extension
Contact Address: 43844-00100, Nairobi
Research interests: Community development; Sexual and reproductive health access and justice; Family studies;Sexual and Reproductive Health Behaviour; Gender studies; Curriculum development.
Area of Specialization: HIV; Reproductive health; Education, Family and Consumer Studies and Community Resource Management & Extension
Download Full CV
- Evelia H., Westeneng J., Ndayala P., kieru J., Kuya J. (2016). Using digital strategies to increase/promote access to ASRHR information and services among young people aged 10 24years (unpublished Manuscript).
- Evelia H., Westeneng J., Ndayala P., kieru J., Kuya J. 2016; Determinants of service uptake in three youth friendly service models in Kenya (unpublished Manuscript)
- Ndayala P, Evelia H, Westeneng J, kieru J, Kuya J. 2016; Meaningful youth participation in community health care management systems in Western Kenya: An exploration of contextual factors (unpublished Manuscript)
- Evelia H., Kieru J., Ndayala P., Kuya, J., Wanjiru M. & Westeneng J. 2016 “Understanding the use of telemedicine for accessing SRHR and HIV information and services for 10-24 year olds in Kisumu county of Western Kenya”, Rutgers, Simavi & KMET Utrecht, March 2016.
- Evelia H., Wanjiru M., Kuya, J., Ndayala P. & Westeneng J., 2016 “Understanding factors that Influence use of E&M platforms for SRHR information and services among youths in Nairobi, Kenya”, Rutgers, Africa Alive! & NairobitsUtrecht, March 2016.
- Evelia H., Ndayala P., Njue C., Kuya J., Wanjiru M., Baumgartner S. & Westeneng J., 2016. “Exploring the factors that influence access to SRH services for young people in Kenya:A study of three different health service models used by FHOK”, Rutgers &FHOK Utrecht, March 2016.
- Ndayala P., Wafula C.O., Chesire F., Evelia H., Kuya J, & Westeneng J., (2016 ). Exploring the factors that influence meaningful youth involvement in the health care system management in Western Kenya”, Rutgers & GLUK Utrecht, March 2016.
- Globus Associates Questream, & Sexual and Reproductive Health Alliance (March 2016); The Access Services and knowledge Outcome Measurement Report 2016. SRHR Alliance Nairobi, March 2016
- Globus Associates Questream, & Sexual and Reproductive Health Alliance (March 2016); The Unite for Body Rights Program Outcome Measurement Report 2016. SRHR Alliance Nairobi, March 2016.
- Kathuri-Ogola, L., VanLeeuwen, C., Kabaria-Muriithi, J., Weeks, L.E., Kieru, J. and Ndayala, P. (2015) Supervision Challenges Encountered During Kenyan University Students’ Practicum Attachment.Journal of Education and Practice.Vol.6, No.17, 2015 ISSN 2222-1735 (Paper)ISSN 2222-288X (Online)
- Ndayala Phoebe,Co-authors:Dr. L.Ngige & Dr. A. Ondigi: Nature and Extent of HIV Self Disclosure by Seropositive Adults in HIV Support Groups in Nairobi County, Kenya Research on Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 5. No. 16 2015 2224-5766-(print) 2225-0484 (online)
- Worked on a regional publication on women’s maternal and reproductive health risk status in Sub-Sahara African countries titled “A Measure of Commitment”, launched in 2010.
- Development of an Adolescent Parents discussion Guide(Unpublished) in 2010-2011 for the Centre for the Study of Adolescents