Research Experience /Paper Presentation
- Mwihaki, G. M., Kweyu, I. W. and Mse, E. Fitness programme for expectant and breastfeeding mothers-Paper presented at the 4th Annual APHERSERD conference held in Nairobi, Kenyatta University 2006.
- Kweyu, I. W. and Odero, P. Mwihaki, G. M., Fitness based ranking of teams participating in zone five handball championship-Paper presented at above conference, 2006.
- Mwihaki, G. M., Wanderi, P. M. and Njororai, W. W. Psycho-social Factors Influencing Participation in Swimming In Nairobi secondary Schools-Presented at the Kenyatta University 17th Postgraduate seminar, December, 2007.
- Mwihaki, G. M., Wanderi, P. M. and Njororai, W. W. Gender Disparities and Participation in swimming in Nairobi Secondary Schools-Paper presented at the 6th pre-games conference of East African University Games held in Kampala , Makerere University 2008.
- -Papers submitted for publication.
- Mwihaki, G. M., Wanderi, P. M. and Njororai, W. W. Influence of Significant others on participation in swimming in Nairobi secondary schools
- Mwihaki, G. M., Wanderi, P. M. and Njororai, W. W. Gender disparities and participation in swimming in Nairobi secondary schools.
- ISCPES conference held at Keyatta University (June 6th – 8th 2010)
- The 7th East Africa University Pregames Symposium conference held at Kenyatta University (December 2010 )
- The FINA Technical officiating clinic for referees held in Nairobi ( Dec 7-11th 2009)
- Woodball Clinic Held at Kenyatta University in 2009
- The 6th Biennial Congress of the African Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sports and Dance at Kenyatta university, 9th – 11th November, 2005.
- 5th National Conference for KAHPER-D and 2nd East African Universities Pre-Games Conference at Kenyatta University, 18-19th Nov 2004.
- 4th National Conference for KAHPER-SD at Kenyatta University 2002.
- 3rd Scientific Congress for African Association for Health, P.E Recreation, Sports and Dance at Kenyatta University 11th- 15th/9/1997(AFARPER-SD).
- 1st National Conference for Kenya Association for Kenyatta University Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance (KAHPER-SD),2nd- 3rd May 1996.