Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Overweight and Obesity: Risk Factors to Non Communicable Diseases” at St. Lucia Membley, Ruiru on 8th March 2015
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Making an informed Career Choice” presented on 26th September 2014: at Kahatia Secondary school, Murang’a county.
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Made a presentation on “Making an informed career Choice” on 5th June 2014 at Search Comprehensive School.
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Towards addressing Physical Activity and Nutrition Challenges to promote overall Health in Africa” presented at a conference held in South Coast Hotel, Durban, South Africa on 16th September 2013.
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Income generating activities by young women in Kiambu County, Kiambu, Kenya, October 2011
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, The gains of youth and women in the Kenyan 2010 constitution., Kiambu, Kenya, 20th July 2011
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Effects of a 10weeks aerobic dance exercise program on overweight and obesity status of children aged 10-15 years in Nairobi province, Kenya, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 7th June 2009
- Running Economy and Efficiency, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 25th- 1st August 2007
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Obesity prevalence among children in Nairobi province: the case of Horizon Academy and Moi Avenue primary schools, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 9th-11th November 2005
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Physiological Issues in Female Athletes and Their Implications to Participation in Physical Activities and Sports, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 18th-19th November 2004:
Articles in conference proceedings
Elijah Rintaugu, Jane Kamau, L.O Amusa and A.L Toriola. (2014) The forbidden Acts: Prevalence of sexual harassment among university Female athletes. African Journal for physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance. (AJPHERD) Vol. 20 (3:1 pp 974 – 990)
Jane Wanjiku Kamau and Peter Wanderi Mwangi. (2013) Effects of a 10 weeks Aerobic Dance Exercise Programme in Managing Overweight and Obesity Among Primary School Children Aged 10-15 Years in Nairobi County, Kenya. International Journal of Sports Technology, Management and Allied Sciences ISSN 2319-5274 vol-2 No.3 pp. 6-12.
- Jared Nambaka, Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Adanje Mwisukha, Sep 2011, Factors influencing participation in physical exercise by the elderly in Eldoret West district, Kenya, African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance ( AJPHERD), ISSN 11174315 Vol 17(3)
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Mwangi Peter wanderi, Edwin Wamukoya and Wycliffe Njororai, June 2011, Prevelance of overweight and obesity among primary school children in Nairobi province, kenya, African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance ( AJPHERD), ISSN 11174315 Vol 17(2)
- Mwangi P. Wanderi, Bukhala P., Gitonga E., Kamau J.,Andanje M., Muniu R. Kamenju J.,Gikaria N.,Mwose N. and Masinjila T, September 2008, Physical Education and Sports (PES) in Kenya with special reference to teacher education: current status, challenges and recommendations for improvements
- Wanjiku Jane Kamau, Njororai W.W. Simiyu and Wanderi p. Mwangi, 2003, Aerobic capacity and need for its assessment among athletes: The case of Kenyatta university soccer players, East African Journal of Physical Education, Sports Science, Leisure and Recreation Management: vol1 issue 1 2003, ISSN 1810-259