- Doctor of Philosophy (Textile Science), Kenyatta University. 2010
- Master of Art (Fine Art-Textiles), Kenyatta University. 2000
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed Arts - Fine Art); Kenyatta University. 1996
- Textile Performance and Quality Testing
- Mulberry Management
- Bombyx mori larval development and performance
- Silk Production and processing technology
- Conservation and utilization of silkworms for income generation
- Sustainable Marketplace Development
- Science Technology in Textiles
- Fashion Design and Marketing
- Apiculture Technologies
- Addis Teshome, S. K. Raina, F. Vollrath, J. M. Kabaru, J. Onyari and E. K. Nguku (2011). Study on Weight Loss and Moisture Regain of African Wild Silk Cocoon Shells and Degummed Fibers. Journal of Entomology. (Online ISSN 1812-5670/DOI:10.3923/je.2011)
- S.K. Raina, E. K. Nguku and E.M. Muli (Eds) (2011). Group Training Course and Workshop on Scaling-Up Apiculture and Sericulture Enterprises to Promote Rural Livelihoods. icipe Science Press. ISBN 92 9064 223 8. Pp 130.
- Everlyn Nguku (2011). Biology of the Domesticated Silkworm and Spillover Benefits of Sericulture Industry for Rural Income and Nature Conservation. In the proceedings of the Group Training Course and Workshop on Scaling-Up Apiculture and Sericulture Enterprises to Promote Rural Livelihoods. icipe Science Press. ISBN 92 9064 223 8. Pp 11 – 16.
- Everlyn Nguku (2010). Bombyx mori Silk Fibre and Fabric Properties: Assessment of the Properties of Silk Fibre and Fabric Produced by Bivoltine Silkworm, Bombyx Mori L. (Lepidoptera: Bombycidae) in Nairobi, Kenya. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller GmbH & Co. KG. (28 Dec 2010). ISBN 978-3-639-28258-0. Pp 133.
- E.K. Nguku, S.K. Raina, K.G. Mburugu, and O.M. Mugenda (2009). Evaluation of Different Cocoon Stifling Methods on Raw Silk Quality. African Journal of Applied Human Sciences. Vol 1 Number 1. 2009 Issue. ISSN 2070-917X
- E. K. Nguku (2012). Bee Health and Better Pollination Services Promote Marketplace Development for Goods and Services. In the proceedings of The First Africa-Wide Training Course and Workshop on Strategic Partnership Networking in Bee Health and Pollination Services for Food Security in Africa. Held at Thomas Odhiambo Conference Hall, icipe—African Insect Science for Food and Health, Duduville, Nairobi. 10th to 19th October 2011(In Press).
- Everlyn Nguku, Suresh Raina and Keren Mburugu (2011). Evaluation of Degumming Processes on Bombyx mori fibres. In the proceedings of the 10th International SAAFECS Conference, “Building a New Identity”, held on 7th – 11 March 2011 at the Saint George Hotel and Conference Centre, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Everlyn Nguku, Suresh Raina and Keren Mburugu (2011). Sericulture: An Innovative Technology and the Textile Industry. In the proceedings of the International Symposium on the “Revitalization of the Textile Industry through Research” held on 11th – 12th February 2011, at the Kisumu Hotel, Kenya.
- E.K. Nguku, M. Wanduara and E.B. Oigo. (2010). East African Garment and Accessory Designs: The Global Interaction. In the proceedings of the Costume Culture Association (Korea) and Ars Textrina Joint International Conference, 2010, ‘East Meets West – Cultural Interaction and Exchange, Expressed through Clothing and Textiles’. Sook Myung Women’s University, Seoul, Korea. 1st - 2nd October 2010.
- E.K. Nguku, E.B. Oigo and M. Wanduara (2009). Influence of Degumming Processes on Bombyx mori Raw Silk. In the proceedings of the Ars Textrina International Textiles Conference. University of Leeds, UK. 2nd – 3rd September 2009.